The Woods Candle Co candles are hand poured in Woodend. Made by Natalie with 100% natural soy wax this candle is bursting with floral and citrus notes, this alluring scent is highlighted by bergamot with classic floral rose and finished with sensual amber.
Crafted in Woodend, these scented candles are hand poured in a matte finished jar and come with a lid.
Made from 100% natural soy wax.
Burn time of 60 hours.
To prevent fire/serious injury, always burn your candle within sight and out of reach of children. Keep away from drafts and vibrations and never burn candles on or near anything flammable.
- Burning your candle for 2-4 hours, or until the wax has melted all the way to the glass, will help prevent an uneven burn and will imprint the candle memory.
- Only burn your candle for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Exposure to sunlight or heat sources can cause your candles to lose their scent or colour, so keep away from direct sunlight.
- It is common for natural soy wax to sometimes change in colour or develop a frosty-looking layer over time. Don’t worry, this won’t affect the candle’s scent.
- Allow the candle to cool before relighting and also before cutting the ball at the end of the wick.
- Keep the wick trimmed to approx. 7mm to ensure your candle is burning gently. If the wick is too long, your candle may burn faster and emit smoke. Similarly, the candle may not burn as effectively if the wick is too short.