The Cheese Paddle No.5 is one of the largest cheese boards we make. The width and length of this cheese paddle shows off the dramatic white oak grain, each board has its own style. Proud cheese board owners often send us pictures documenting the gentle ageing of the wood over time.
While many owners treat their Cheese Paddles very gently, the materials used in these cheese boards can withstand a lot of wear and tear. We encourage owners to use their cheese boards as everyday chopping boards as well as handy serving trays.
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hooks
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface
- Measures 550 x 250 x 17 mm
- Made from White Oak